Thursday, January 27, 2011

TTFN

This is the last official blog post for the web 2.0 course but I'm sure I'll still share some of the interesting things I find in the world of heritage and museums. So stay tuned if you've been enjoying the posts.

I've really enjoyed the course and finding out about all these different ways to communicate with the world. I've learnt so much each week about things I didn't know anything about and it was great to get some hands on experience with the services that I knew about but hadn't actually used. I'm so grateful to City of Swan libraries for setting this up and inviting us all to participate.

The videos were really useful in explaining how and why you would want to use the technology in a fun and informative way. Now I just need to keep using them and finding out what else is out there. I would encourage my workplace, when/if we're able, to use various services such as podcasting, wikis and blogs. I would love to say we'll use them all but if we could even get one going it would be great.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog name and wonder how it came about?! I wonder that about most of them really! I agree, the videos " ... in plain english" were really useful.

    ReplyDelete